Terms & Conditions
Customer Service Policy
1. Payment is required before your order can be delivered to you
2. Crunchtime Aerial Equipment accepts the following credit cards for payments: Visa and Mastercard
3. Crunchtime Aerial Equipment offers Standard Mail via Australia Post as its standard delivery option (refer to restrictions section). For international deliveries, Crunchtime Aerial Equipment also offers this service via Australia Post.
We reserve the right to change the shipping carrier, depending on stock availability, destination country and shipping carrier.
For Australian orders, manufacturing usually takes up to 8 weeks, depending on the product, with delivery time 2-5 working days from shipping.
For international orders (air mail), delivery time may take up to 3-4 weeks from shipping date.
For international express courier orders, delivery time may take up to 1-2 weeks from shipping date.
If for any reason we cannot fill your order within the specified times above, within 2 business days of placing your order a representative will advise you when the order will be processed and delivered.
Refund/ Exchange Policy
1. Crunchtime Aerial Equipment does not accept refunds if you simply change your mind. Please make sure you select your product carefully.
2. Crunchtime Aerial Equipment accepts refunds only if your product is defective on arrival.
Please notify us within 14 days of receiving the product if any of the above is applicable and you wish to return or exchange or your product. Return the defective product to us within 14 days of notification.
You will need to provide the following information, most of which will be on your invoice before we can offer a refund or replacement:
Name and contact details of original purchaser
Copy of invoice (including invoice number, invoice date and name of product to be returned)
Date of receiving the product
Reason for return
4. If the product is defective upon receipt of the return product, we will offer you to select either a replacement product or a refund by applying a credit against the credit card used for the original purchase issued for the original purchase price of the product.
5. You are responsible for all the costs associated with the return of the product to us and we will not pay or reimburse any associated costs. We recommend that products returned by post be sent by registered or certified mail. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit. If a product is not returned to us in the same condition it is sent, with no signs of use or wear and tear, it may be returned to you at your cost.
1. We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you place an order or contact us via our web-based email form.
2. When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, email address, mailing address, delivery address and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and shipping carrier for delivery of your order.
3. We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
4. When you submit feedback or questions via email, we will request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
Security Capabilities and Policy for Transmission of Payment Card Details
For credit card transactions, your information is secured by using 2048 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information you input.
Crunchtime Aerial Equipment takes no responsibility for the use or misuse of purchased equipment. We recommend that the purchaser receive professional training and advice in both the use and the rigging of the equipment they purchase from us.